Friday, April 16, 2004

Still Cleaning Friday

It takes me about 5 minutes just to connect to the aol music.  Don't know if it is worth the time.  Sometimes I just like to sit and enjoy the silence and think.

Went to my dads house again (refered to as 2327 from now one)  My sisters and I decided that our project of the day would be the small side attic.  All junk, worn out and crumbly foam rubber.   Bags and boxes of paper bags.   And at the end of the closet were saved 1 gallon plastic milk bottles.   We squashed them up and put them in recycling.  Very little Christmas ornaments, andwooden leaves to tables long since gone.   And also rug scrap rements, they will be gone Monday night because the trash man comes the next day.  I have only to wait for a dry day so we can pjut this stuff out.

Enought waterproofed tarps made from old army tents.  All neatly piled and labeled with the size that the pieces were.  My sister wondered if they would sell at the Church rubbish sale.  I said yes, some old guy like dad would buy them.  LOL LOL LOL

 

No comments: